University Strategic Planning Forum – Penn State Behrend
Missed the Forum? Watch the video recording in the viewer embedded at the bottom of this page.
Topic: Driving Digital Innovation
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
Time: 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Location: Penn State Behrend, Burke Building, Room 180
Forum Presentation (PPT, 8 MB)
The Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost and the Office of Planning and Assessment co-sponsored a series of regional strategic planning forums during the Spring 2017 semester. Each forum focused on a specific theme from the University’s strategic plan and the work being done to take ideas related to that theme and translate them into impactful, real-world initiatives.
This forum, held on Penn State’s Behrend campus, focused on Driving Digital Innovation, one of the strategic plan’s five thematic priorities. Panelists, including individuals representing the executive committee and steering committee focused on this theme, shared how they are taking the broad ideas articulated in the plan and developing actionable endeavors that reflect them. They then answered questions and solicited feedback.
- John Yen, Co-Chair, Driving Digital Innovation Strategic Plan Steering Committee
Professor of Information Sciences and Technology
- Jenni Evans, Member, Driving Digital Innovation Strategic Plan Executive Committee
Director, Institute for Cyberscience
Professor of Meteorology
- David Hunter, Member, Driving Digital Innovation Strategic Plan Steering Committee
Professor and Head of the Department of Statistics
- Linda LaSalle, Director of Health Promotion and Wellness, University Health Services
- Mary Beth Rosson, Professor of Information Sciences and Technology
Associate Dean for Graduate and Undergraduate Studies