Penn State students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members are encouraged to involve themselves in the implementation of Our Commitment to Impact, Penn State’s strategic plan for 2016-2020. There are several ways to be involved.
- Reach out to committee members to share your ideas and expertise.
- Several steering committees are developing initiatives to support Penn State’s strategic plan.
- Community members who wish to present an idea should reach out to the most appropriate steering committee to discuss and develop it.
- Be prepared to discuss how your proposed initiative supports one or more of the thematic priorities or supporting elements in the University’s strategic plan and how your proposal addresses the foundations of the plan.
- Attend strategic planning forums and other events to interact with committee members and provide feedback.
- Monitor updates to see how we are doing.
- Provide feedback by contacting the Office of Planning and Assessment.