- May 2017: Penn State Startup Week focuses students’ entrepreneurial pitches around strategic plan’s themes
- April 2017: Representatives of the Executive Committee on Transforming Education provided a comprehensive update about work in that area in a presentation to the University Academic Leadership Council.
- Spring 2017: Regional forums were held at five Penn State campuses throughout the Commonwealth to share and discuss ideas and receive feedback from members of the University community.
- December 2016: Provost Jones unveiled the plan implementation structure during a meeting of the Quality Advocates Network.
- September 2016: Strategic planning committees were assigned and charged to identify and advance goals, initiatives, and performance indicators.
- February 2016: The Board of Trustees approved the University’s strategic plan for 2016-2020 during its meeting.
Visit this site frequently for updates on plan implementation efforts and future opportunities to participate and provide feedback.